Public Review and Feedback Meeting
25th July 2016
19.00 – 21.00
This Public Review meeting is a chance to come and have your say on the Kemp Town Carnival 2016…what you loved, what could be improved, what you would like to see more of/less of.
We will be presenting the financial review and looking at plans for the coming months which include:
– Should the Carnival become Bi Annual?
– Creating the Kemp Town Carnival Forum Community Interest Company
– A New Committee and new roles for the Forum.
– Fund raising events over the coming months at the Concorde, Komedias, St Georges Church, St Mary’s Church and other venues
– A new all year round Crowd Funder
– The Great Kemp Town Pram Race
All are welcome to attend.
If you cannot attend for any reason but would like to let us know your thoughts, then please send your feedback to email@example.com